Ratings for Dr. John A. Girotto

Dr Girotto is the best surgeon ever!!! I highly recommend him. Now my mom is going to see him

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

If there is a heaven, Dr. Girotto is going there for sure. I fell on the ice and caved my face in on one side. Totally shattered cheekbone and eye orbital. Dr, Girotto added titanium plates and reconstructed areas and now I look like nothing ever happened. My sister works at the hospital he does surgery at, and she told me that my surgery was the talk of the place (100s of employees) because the injury was so bad. He fixed it perfectly.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Excellent experience. The staff went out of their way for our son and Dr. Girotto is a fantastic doctor! I would recommend his services to anyone, without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

My son was in a major automobile accident almost 5 years ago. Dr. Girotto has done 6+ surgeries on his face. He has done an exceptional job making my son look normal again. His injuries were very extensive, but now, most people wouldn't even notice that he had so many injuries. Dr. Girotto and my son have developed a very good relationship. He is caring and very personable. I would highly recommend him. He's the best. Also, Jenny in the office is worth her weigh in gold. She knows the system and how to help out. Also, Christine the PA is wonderful. All and all a great office.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr Girotto is the best. I have never had a doctor that actually spent so much time with you and answers all your questions. He is very knowledgable and has a great sense of humor. I love him. I have gone to him for a couple procedures- had one done so far and I am planning the next. I work with alot of doctors but Dr Girotto is exeptional.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr.Girotto literally saved our daughters life and many others. He performed a jaw distraction surger on our daughter when she weighed just seven pounds. We feel confident with him and his staff. They have been friendly and prompt. Actually the best doctor we have dealt with.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

He is the director of the Cleft and Craniofacial center at Golisano's Children's Hospital at Strong Memorial Hospital. He is awesome in every way. Spends time with the young patients and puts them first even before their parents.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2006

Dr. John A. Girotto's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal