Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. HOGAN

My family has been going to Dr. Hogan for the past 10 yrs. We chose his practice based on a friend's referral and immediately came to like Dr. Hogan and his staff ourselves. Less than a year ago, Dr. Hogan showed his compassion and dedication to clients when he took my phone call at home one week night. It was about 8:30 pm, and my daughter had just experienced trauma to her mouth during a varsity sports game. Dr. Hogan didn't hesitate to meet us at his office immediately. He provided the necessary treatment for her fractured jaw and several dislocated teeth -- sparing us a trip to the ER. That was a HUGE relief to be seen and treated so quickly by the dentist that we know and trust. His follow-up care was superb, and although the injury did ultimately result in one root canal, I know it would have been worse if Dr. Hogan hadn’t met us in a timely way at his office that night. We will forever be grateful for his compassionate care. I would highly recommend his practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Thank you so much for the care you provided for me. I am so grateful! You are a great doctor, and I tell everyone I know they should be coming to you!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011