Ratings for Dr. June J. Turner

I went to Dr. Turner for health problems that other doctors could not help me with I am very great full to have my health back. Then out of the blue my husband almost bleed to death took him to the hospital a polyp that busted and almost lost him they sent him to a surge the who wanted to butcher him up .I told my husband to go to Dr Turner so he did his heart was weak from blood lost and cancer .. It has been 4 years now he has no problems now he or we are very BLESSED THANK GOD.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Reading all this reviews, I can see the person rating 1 star, is the same person on every comment, she or he is a very unhappy person, I feel sorry for her/him. Wondering what is her purpose. I know Dr. June for many years, she is a great caring human being. She helped me to be a mother, when all IVF and IUI didn't work to get me pregnant Dr. June did it. She did not ask for any payment. Now I enjoy being a mom of two amazing daughters. Thank you Dr. June!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

This woman saved my life when my own PhD doctor failed to do so. She diagnosed another of my family members CORRECTLY when the PhD he saw recommended a surgery that was not only necessary but would not have cured his ailment. I have personally seen her, have been treated by her and trust her with my life far and above the establishment. Each person is responsible for their own care. No matter what "doctor" you see, listen to your own body and choose one that helps and doesn't harm.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

This supposed doctor is a quack, where are her credentials, a real doctor has the diploma on the wall, not her!!! Are you people crazy she is a nut!!! Couldn't even graduate from nursing school, she failed how could she graduate with her doctorate. She needs to be arrested. She is stealing from people.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

dr.turner is a great doctor. She has helped me and my family for years now.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

This person is not a doctor! Look up "snake oil salesman" and you'll find her! Research her education history! Phd, in her case, means piled high and deep!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Do your research! She is NOT a doctor, check her Phd school! Look up her correspondence course in Naturopathy! Look at the fines that school had to pay for Endangering the citizens of the state it is in! Research her educational history! If you still see her, buy some Snake Oil!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. TURNER & Dr. Julie her daughter have both helped me so much, i was a mess from all the meds i was on from my MD and they have really changed my life...i didnt think their was any hope in getting my life back and now after seeing them for 9 mo i see now that there is hope and i feel so much better...Thank you both for helping me get my life back

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

She really helped me. I feel so much better. She could tell what was wrong before I told her.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I have been seeing her for a yr now she was truly my last chance at help I had been to several docs and no one knew what was wrong with in one month under Dr turners care I could see a change in my health .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014