Ratings for Dr. June J. Turner

This supposed doctor is a quack, where are her credentials, a real doctor has the diploma on the wall, not her!!! Are you people crazy she is a nut!!! Couldn't even graduate from nursing school, she failed how could she graduate with her doctorate. She needs to be arrested. She is stealing from people.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

dr.turner is a great doctor. She has helped me and my family for years now.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

This person is not a doctor! Look up "snake oil salesman" and you'll find her! Research her education history! Phd, in her case, means piled high and deep!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Do your research! She is NOT a doctor, check her Phd school! Look up her correspondence course in Naturopathy! Look at the fines that school had to pay for Endangering the citizens of the state it is in! Research her educational history! If you still see her, buy some Snake Oil!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. TURNER & Dr. Julie her daughter have both helped me so much, i was a mess from all the meds i was on from my MD and they have really changed my life...i didnt think their was any hope in getting my life back and now after seeing them for 9 mo i see now that there is hope and i feel so much better...Thank you both for helping me get my life back

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

She really helped me. I feel so much better. She could tell what was wrong before I told her.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I have been seeing her for a yr now she was truly my last chance at help I had been to several docs and no one knew what was wrong with in one month under Dr turners care I could see a change in my health .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Please publish her credentials.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014