Ratings for Dr. June J. Turner

Dr. TURNER & Dr. Julie her daughter have both helped me so much, i was a mess from all the meds i was on from my MD and they have really changed my life...i didnt think their was any hope in getting my life back and now after seeing them for 9 mo i see now that there is hope and i feel so much better...Thank you both for helping me get my life back

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I have been seeing her for a yr now she was truly my last chance at help I had been to several docs and no one knew what was wrong with in one month under Dr turners care I could see a change in my health .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Please publish her credentials.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

We travel from Indiana to see the doc. She has us off of the damaging drugs our primary care MD has prescribed and we are doing great. Informed us totally on the program she suggested.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Turner is one of the only docs in WV (naturopathic, allopathic or otherwise) who really knows what's going on with Lyme/co-infections, Morgellon's, and a host of other poorly understood conditions. We are very lucky to have her here.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. June J. Turner's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. TURNER & Dr. Julie her daughter have both helped me so much, i was a mess from all the meds i was on from my MD and they have really changed my life...i did..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She really helped me. I feel so much better. She could tell what was wrong before I told her."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing her for a yr now she was truly my last chance at help I had been to several docs and no one knew what was wrong with in one month under Dr..."

October 9, 2014
  • 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 9, 2013
  • First Name changed from "JUNE" to "JUNE J."

October 21, 2013