Ratings for Dr. Prasad Chappidi

This doctor is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to. He doesn't want to work with insurance companies to get you your necessary treatment, he and his office staff feign ignorance on all insurance matters. If they have to do anything to help you with your insurance they act put upon and as if they are doing you a huge favor. He is rude, severely lacking in compassion for his patients, and his office staff is no better ( one girl who is completely useless). I was forced to see him because I am on an HMO and I don't have many options. After two visits, I decided I'd rather let my disorder cripple me then ever go back to him. If you have any choice in the matter please do not see this doctor, he is absolutely terrible....As an aside to another review on this site, I too thought of filing a complaint against him with my HMO group but I then decided to just switch medical groups, perhaps I should have filed a complaint though, he's that bad....

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

He is terrible, ignorant and very abusive. Wanted to put my husband in a physicarity.hospital. but would not give a diagnosis.why. from June 1st to June 5th. 2015. At community first hospital. I'm filing a complaint on him.as of 6/18/ 15. Yelled at me.an hung up the phone. When I asked him for a letter.why my husband needed a mental hospital.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

This doctor is not an honest person nor is he willing to work with insurance companies to see that the necessary medication (Botox) is obtained by the doctor and administered for the treatment of chronic migraine headaches. His office brochures state that he does do Botox injections but when it came time for me to be treated he simply sent me to a pharmacy in order to get the medication. He also claimed ignorance when my insurance company contacted him to work with him to obtain the medication and give me the necessary treatment. This doctor is a LIAR and is only in it for money and not patinets. A lack of empathy with lying to patients is not the way to treat patients with proven medical conditions.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012