Ratings for Dr. John Merlino

Very friendly & extremely professional. Found my problem and corrected it quickly

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

I went to Dr. Merlino for a 2nd opinion and he was very thorough and chose him to do my procedure. I would definitely recommend him and his office staff were very helpful. And he wears great socks!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

amazing dr takes wonderfull care of his patients would reckomend to everyone

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Loved my experience with Dr. Merlino! Everyone is super pleasant and never waited more than 10 minutes for an appointment. Very simply and clearly explains any issues and answers all questions throughly.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. Merlino is a thorough, efficient doctor who is able to communicate his findings in an easy to understand manner. At the end of each visit, he asks if you have any questions and takes the time to listen and address your concerns.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Explained everything to me and did a great job putting in my pacemaker. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Merlino and his staff provided me with a very positive experience. From the initial phone call to make the appointment to the eventual pacemaker implant and follow up I knew that I was in good hands and had the information needed to prepare me. Dr. Merlino made sure I knew that if I ever had any questions that I could just call him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr. Merlino and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Merlino explains everything, takes his time to explain things and is extremely caring. His communication is great and if you call his office with a question, you get a quick response. Highly recommend Dr. Merlino.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I trust his man with my life, that’s the highest compliment I could possibly give. Thank you for taking the time to put my mind at ease and make me feel like I am not alone in this scary journey.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Dr. Merlino provides a detailed examination and also listens and explains what is happening or will going to happen with any procedure. Not many doctors will take that kind of time with a patient!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. John Merlino's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)
  • Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1983)
  • California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med