Ratings for Dr. David S. Sager

He is arrogant and condescending. Does not care for patients well being. Completely unsympathetic. Would never recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Poor bedside manner and talked down to me. Caused severe pain in my back during a basic exam because he did not move slowly and ask about my comfort level. I had a very difficult time getting up from the table and he didn't offer a hand. Instead, he seemed agitated with me because I was taking a while. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Sager is brilliant and literally saved my life after he diagnosed Ankalosing Spondelytis a few years ago. he truly cares and his referrals to other physicians have been impecable.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Sager is an outstanding Dr he has helped myhusband enormously mange his lupus

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I had an awful experience with Dr. Sager. He has a very smug attitude and talked down to me. Gave me two completely wrong diagnoses which resulted in many very expensive office visits. I would not recommend Dr. Sager to say the least.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr. David S. Sager's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1973)

Beechstreet