Ratings for Dr. Rene Williams

Ive had williams with my son and daughter and now my 3rd. He is extremely nice, bedside manner is awesome. Doesnt throw drugs at me for every little thing. Is very dependable when in labor. His nurse is the best. His secretary is getting better but the girl at the front window with dreads is rude. Would highly highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I have been under his care for 4/6 of my children. With all four I have never been treated poorly. He and his staff have been efficient and knowledgable. One of my children had the cord around his neck at birth and Dr. Williams used excellent wisdom and my son, who is 7, is fine. He has excellent bedside manner. He and his staff have never treated me poorly in regards to being on Medi-Cal. I recommend him to anyone who wants to have great prenatal care and stress free delivery.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

LOVE Dr. Williams. He delivered my first baby and did a great job and he will be delivering this new baby as well. I always have all my questions asked and I always feel very comfortable when at his office.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

It's unfortunate that I had read about Dr. Williams staff and still decided to move forward with his serves. The staff reputation proceeds him. The scheduler is the most incompetent person for the job. Every occasion I have requested a Wednesday and she will schedule for a Tuesday instead. And the tipping point was when I had been schedule to have my sonogram (I was excited at 20 weeks to finally learn by baby's gender) only to find out that I was not scheduled for getting a sonogram at that visit. I showed up to the appointment and there was no reason for the appointment. Dr. Williams couldn't explain the reasoning. Now I have to wait another 2 weeks to find out my baby's gender. Dr. Williams needs to address that he has a unprofessional, incompetent, young staff. Today I am switching doctors and I would recommend for everyone to do the same.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I currently use this office. I love my doctor! But the office staff is so bad at their job. Most of the time they don't answer the phone and most of the time the answering machine doesn't work. When you do get a machine you don't get a call back. When you do get a person they take your number and don't call back. I called for 3 days this week needing my prescription adjusted for a condition that could kill my baby. First day I called several times and finally got an answering machine to pick up just to have it hang up on me. An hour later I tried again. Got a person and they took my number for the nurse but I never got a call back. By Friday I'm still playing the same game. I NEEDED this before the weekend. So at about 3 I drive to the office and no one is there. Now spending my weekend with heart palpitations and severe muscle spasms. Really thinking on changing docs. But I really like Williams. His staff is just lazy, unorganized and I've seen them be very rude to other patients.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

He completely neglected me and is the reason for the death of my daughter at 37 weeks pregnant. Had toxemia gained 11 lbs in 9 days from water weight and told me to take a cool bath. U could see the water under my skin. Had high blood pressure never measured my daughters placenta. I buried my baby girl when she could have been delivered due to his neglect. Worst doctor ever. He is a baby killer.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

He is very good at what he does. He asks how you are and if you have questions at every appointment. He works with the patient as a whole and takes into consideration the emotional well-being not just the physical. He has a great bedside manner. I did not feel like I was treated any different for being a Medi-Cal patient like some Drs can do.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011