Ratings for Dr. Julia L. Greenspan

Dr. Greenspan and her staff are the best. She got me feeling better after testing positive for lyme disease. would highly recommend her to any one

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

If it was not for Dr. Greenspan, I believe I would not be here now. After being fatigued and presenting with many rashes for over five years, I gave her a call. Many doctors did not know what was wrong with me and told me nothing was wrong. I discovered I had chronic lyme and bartonella. She is the only doctor who was able to diagnose the bartonella rashes. I am finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I highly recommend this doctor. She takes the time to listen to you and does not shove you out the door after 10 minutes, to go to the next patient.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

I have been suffering from chronic issues for years. I have visited multiple doctor's who kept saying the pain is all in my head (how do you consistently spike a fever from a mental issue). I have had multiple tick bites in my life and after seeing a news story on Lyme disease I decided to try an alternative approach. After visiting Dr. Greenspan I found out that her approach is not 'alternative', she follows the ILADS protocol (International Lyme and Associated Disease Society). I tested positive for Lyme exposure and after following a treatment plan I am finally feeling better. If you live in an area infested with Ticks and have been suffering from long term issues that can’t be explain, I highly recommend you see this Doctor. I can’t thank her enough for what she has done for me.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Very poor communications with this Dr. RARELY called back, even with emergency questions. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012