You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert Pancza

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Horrible! Completely unhappy with my experience with my elderly father. Zero compassion!!! Made us move from office to office to fill out paper work with no thought of the patient with difficulty to walk. There was literally not another sole in the entire office. After a half an hour evaluating him, diagnosis was to basically put him away in a nursing home and throw away the key! Disgusting...

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Scheduling was smooth as silk, appointments were scheduled quite soon, and his work was 100% right on. So now we're off to work on fixing our problem.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Did great work with my son. He pinpointed his learning problems and he made good suggestions on how to help him. He spent hours and hours with him for the exam, and then he answered every one of my dozens of questions after the exam was done.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

I, and my family, found Dr. Pancza's reporting to be deficient. He certainly does not have a good background in educational testing. When I needed questions answered, he brushed my questions off, and patronized me. He seemed more interested in his fee.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

He worked very well with our son. He gave us lots of helpful information. He does not do psychotherapy, but made a referral to an excellent therapist.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I was very happy with the exams that I did. He spent so much time with me to let me do the best that I could.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

From start to finish we were completely happy with his service and his professionalism. Highly recommended to make diagnoses that are difficult.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012

We went to see the doctor from a referral from our pediatrician. We were very happy with his work and our pediatrician found his information very helpful. Thx

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Everything he did was top drawer. He showed me real mastery of his field by explaining everything in detail and answering all of my many many questions.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Robert Pancza's Credentials

Oxford
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Please don't use this psychologist to evaluate your LD child. His understanding of reading disabilities is woefully outdated. "

October 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible! Completely unhappy with my experience with my elderly father. Zero compassion!!! Made us move from office to office to fill out paper work with no tho..."

October 15, 2014