Ratings for Dr. Henry D. Jefferson

I am one of the many who wishes Dr. Jefferson could be my primary doctor. I've seen him several times in urgent care over the years and it is always a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I wish he was my doctor all the time. Excellent! Caring, knowledgeable, experience is evident. Everything I would want in a physician. Very fortunate to have him handle my medical situation today.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

We LOVE Dr Jefferson. When my daughter's not feeling well, she always ask to go see him!!! He is very nice, kind and knowledgeable. He has a special way of making children feel comfortable and relaxed. I REALLY wish he had a practice of his own. His bedside manner is outstanding. I KNOW he would be very successful!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I wish he had a general practice so I could go to him all the time. He is very knowledgeable helpful and kind physician.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

I felt I was treated well, I was helped greatly. This doctor is a excellent physician.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

Dr. Henry D. Jefferson's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

GHI