Ratings for Dr. Daniel T. Hoeltgen

After Surgery with Dr. Hoeltgen, his care was lacking. He seemed to not care about the troubles I was having with complications after my surgery. Even after going to the ER due to said complications, he told the ER staff to release me even after my problems were not resolved. The office staff were rude at times when trying to communicate with Dr. Hoeltgen and both Dr. Hoeltgen and his staff lies to my face regarding his decisions.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I had did A fine job he just didn’t care and have that bond doctors and patients have.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

His specialty is bariatric surgery and that's it. He botched up my surgery and is very flippant about the whole thing! Now I have complications and have to deal with that...

Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Holtgen is a great surgeon who takes the condition of his patients very seriously. He made sure that I was not released from the hospital to soon after suffering a very serious infection. And his follow up was done in a very timely manner. He cordinated all further testing and procedures immediatly and surgery has been scheduled. I completely trust this surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Very impressed with Dr. Hoeltgen. Very professional. Felt completely safe with him. Did a great job with my very serious surgery. Compassionate and friendly. Listened to concerns and addressed each one thoroughly. Highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Daniel T. Hoeltgen's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Centene