Ratings for Dr. Muthu S. Krishnan

When I moved to the Lake of the Ozarks from Kansas City, MO I went to see Dr. Krishnan. It was the worst experience I have had going to a cardiologist. I have a bi-cusped Aortic Valve that I was born with. Dr. Krishnan seemed to be completely amazed by my condition and utterly un-informed, therefore he wanted to do exploratory surgery and start me on medicine. I was so worked up that was in tears thinking my condition had worsened and I was going to die. I decided to go to a different cardiologist, thank goodness I did. My condition is monitored yearly and I have even been able to have a child and I am not on any medicine and haven't had any surgery. I did get to have an MRI on my heart which was much more effective that exploratory surgery. If you are looking for a pretty straight forward cardiologist, he may be the guy for you. But if you aren't a "typical" heart patient, go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Best heart doctor I have been to, I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I WAS 42 YRS OLD WHEN DR. KRISHNAN FOUND MY 4 CLOGGED ARTERIES.( MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY WHEN SHE WAS 42) I AM NOW 55 AND HAVE LOST 60 LBS, BEEN TO CARDIO-REHAB, Wtch my diet. go to all my heart doc. appt., and doing great. love dr/ kishnana. no stroke,no heart attack, blood pressure good,tke 3 diff kinds of water pills to keep fluids down. and they watch my kidneys.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I HAVE HAD 3 HEART CATHS AND 3 STENTS. DR K AS THE HOSPITAL NURSES CALL HIM IS A VERY THOROUGH AND EFFECTIVE CARDIOLOGIST. HIS DIAGNOSTICS ARE FIRST CLASS. HE LISTENS WELL, AND HAS KEPT ME ALIVE FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS. HE ALWAYS TAKES AS MUCH TIME WITH ME AS I NEED. HE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM HIS ONLY PATIENT. GOOD DOCTORS ARE ALWAYS VERY BUSY. I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY. HIS ADVICE AND TREATMENTS ARE ALWAYS CORRECT. HE HAS SOME VERY SOPHISCATED DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT IN HIS OFFICE FACILITY THAT ELIMINATES MOST OF THE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH TO THE LAKE OZARK HOSPITAL. GREAT HOSPITAL AND THE BEST CARDIO GUY AROUND.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

A Dr. that may use more drugs than needed. Always trying to solve the problen and very quick to give you a treatment or needed sugery. Better than any other Cardiologist I had been to before.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

Dr. Muthu S. Krishnan's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Osage Beach, MO