Ratings for Dr. Neil D. Cohen

After paying specialty co-payment and filling our several new patient documents, i was led into a room for vitals. At this point the nurse, noting I was an FDNY stated, "The front desk did tell you that you are seeing a NP, not the doctor, He is not available. I stated that I was not told. After another 40 minutes, of being shuffled from room to room, I asked for a refund and left.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Very hard to get thru , does not return phone calls, long long waits, received a phone call from him told me I had cancer, tried to call the office back for several days, gave up and called Sloan Kettering. I had an appt. within 5 days to see their dr.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

The staff is not helpful at all. It's practically impossible to speak to someone on the phone and they are not very good returning calls. The doctor seems knowledgeable but doesn't take the time to either listen or explain things to you.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Neil D. Cohen's Credentials

• Greek

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

UnitedHealthcare