Ratings for Dr. Virender Sodhi

I have been going to Dr Sodhi for many years and so have my family and friends. His staff have always been very helpful with my schedule and they are very efficient too!! Dr Sodhi takes his time to listen to my problems and concerns. He has helped me with my daily routines which include dietary changes , yoga and meditation. Over the years this has helped me with my weight management and my cravings have virtually stopped. Every year I get my wellness exam from him and I have also done the Panch Karma program twice. I continue to take the supplements and I am blessed and thankful for a caring and very knowledgeable doctor, by checking my pulse he could tell what was going on with me.!! He has been practicing for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Virendra Sodhi prescription program is holistic and treats the cause. I met with him in early 2017 for treating my allergies. At that point I was with regular healthcare prescription medicines consuming over decade for Blood pressure and cholesterol and had a pre diabetic condition. He tested and prescribed me a wellness program along with herbal medicines for blood pressure only. I have been consuming the prescribed herbal medicine for the last 120 days and my blood pressure levels are very much under control now and I am totally out of the prescription medicines. His wellness program is not just about the medicines but includes change in food habits, exercise and meditation. The herbal medicines he prescribes are qualitative which you could get a feel of it when you start consuming them. At some point of time my pancreatitis levels were very high and had to visit emergency. He has been treating me for the pancreatitis for the last 90 days and the levels are back to normal. I am amazed by the recovery speed and I am more aware and energetic now. Shankar Anakavour

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Virender Sodhi is one of the most knowledgeable, competent, and compassionate doctors I have ever met. His suggestions were based in natural medicine and the ancient traditions of Ayurveda. He was genuine and sincerely seemed interested in my overall wellbeing. His staff were friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have been going there for many years and Dr Virender Sodhi has helped me with my medical needs. He is very Knowledgeable .I love going there I feel very welcome there.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The outcome of a one hour of just questions and answers was only a follow up appointment with additional testing. Would not go back again

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I will never go back. Staff is incompetent, and difficult to communicate with unless you speak their language. Be prepared to spend a fortune on Dr. Sodhi's herbs and follow his personal and cultural beliefs as far as diet and lifestyle is concerned. No beef, no coffee, no alcohol, no dairy, no life. But be sure you do your yoga and sun sautations every day, and buy his latest book.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Sodhi six months now for acid reflux and IBS.I like the way he considers the treatment holistically.Now , I have some other medical conditions , which other doctors have called an autoimmune disease.I have been taking lots of herbal supplements plus following certain lifestyle recommendations.I have seen a slight improvement in my GI problem and hoping to have complete recovery.I am glad that he is confident about my recovery with time and I do not need to go through any further testing which cost a lot of money .My goal is to get rid of those chemical drugs as soon as possible.I would like to thank him for the care he has been providing and would hope to feel better soon.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

My son and I just came back from an inspiring seminar that Dr. Sodhi and the staff put on today. We were motivated by every word and he presents Ayurveda in a way that makes so much sense. He has healed my gut, my mood, and quieted my auto-immune issues and has helped my teenage son tremendously. Dr. Sodhi is the most knowledgeable, caring doctor I have seen and we would recommend him fully. The staff is very friendly and helpful. A+++++++.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Would not go back. Went three times and Dr. Vireder Sodhi was very arogant. He said my medication was very dangerous, which I later found out was not true. He just liked to talk about how I was an alocholic, which was not even the reason I was there. Oh yeah, I was not drinking anymore so it was a mute point. His practice basically ties everything into Hindu beliefs. He stated my problem was from eating beef once in awhile; shocking! No scientific value in his system what so ever. Did a blood allergy test which proved he was wrong, which he ignored somehow/made an excuse. Very unprofesional, arogant, and worse of all, unhelpful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Waste of time. I had an appointment this morning. I went there and the lady at the front desk tells me that she doesn't see my name on the calendar. She said, I don't have any appointments, and that she can set one for me for some other day since she had "other patients" signed up for today. I said, I received a call saying I have an appointment. She says, I don't see your name, unless it is booked under some other name. I said I only go by one name, and she again says, I don't see it. It may be under some other name. She was not polite at all, as if it was my fault that my name didn't show up on the calendar. Moreover, my name just wasn't in their system at all. I wasted my time going here. Will never go again.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Virender Sodhi's Credentials

Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA