Ratings for Dr. Steve Greco

If Steve Greco was a book would be "F is for fraud". His outdated and weak understanding of head injuries endangered and misled me and my family and cost me insurance compensation after a serious crash that ruined my life. After I happily left his care I found an actual, experienced and properly trained Neuropsych doctor who was able to help me. I wasted my time and my insurance company wasted their money with Steve Greco

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr Greco is a phenomenal doctor; he is very knowledgable, down to earth and honest! He has helped me immensely and I appreciate his direct approach. Dr Greco has been nothing but professional and I'm thankful that I found him!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

My son has suffered a terribly low self esteem and depression due to a very dysfunctional childhood. Life has been quite a struggle for him..and thats an understatement, But....throughout all that, he remained a great kid with strong morals and values. He has been to a countless number of counselors...but with no results. My pediatrician finally recommended Dr. Greco, and I am so thankful for being lead to him. He has literally helped turn my sons life around. He built up his self esteem, which I never thought would be possible, also, getting my son to go to counseling was unbearable, to say the least, but after the first visit with Dr. Greco, he looks forward to every session now. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of help.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

after literally having to beg my son to see a psychologist (recommended by his pediatrician) he saw dr. Greco once, came out with a smile and cant wait to go back!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

To all those complaining about Dr. Greco I am not saying you are wrong or irrational for not liking him. However there is no reason to bash him maybe he was not the doctor for you. He was perfect for me, he was straight forward and honest with me. sometimes brutally honest which is exactly what i was looking for and needed. He motivated me to get back into school and i am doing it big. So maybe you did not like him but maybe it is because you can not handle the honesty.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I have since moved on to a more effective and compassionate therapist, an actual doctor instead of this tired young man. It was the best thing I ever did. He first told me me that I probably had "early or middle Alzheimer's" at 57 and told my husband that I should stop driving when I have a perfect driving history. Thank God for my internist! I was put through several stressful and unnecessary tests and had to pay several large co-pays and deductibles to disprove this uneducated and opinionated psychologist's very frightening and willfully misguided opinions. I was simply depressed, and the depression made me briefly weepy and sometimes distracted, nothing more. How many other vulnerable people has he done this too?

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Seriously, Dr. Greco is the BEST psychologist that I have ever met or seen! super helpful! Down to earth! Wish I could still be his patient-across the country!! I will never be able to express how much he helped me! He taught me sooo much!! Thank you Dr. Greco!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

We took our dad in to see this young guy earlier this year because we thought he was getting Alzheimer's. Steven Greco and his rude, unhelpful staff immediately started pushing and selling us on doing all-day testing costing thousands of dollars out of pocket. When we dared to question the necessity and price of this test, Steven Greco first got tongue-tied and then defensive, and finally became as rude, arrogant, and angry as his staff! We later found out from our insurance company and other nearby doctors that they were, in fact, extremely overcharging us for an unnecessary service. Taking advantage of a worried family isn't nice and it isn't moral.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011