Ratings for Dr. Nicholas A. Smerlis

I went to him for a elbow injury.He was very clear in explaining any and all of my issues with my arm to me.I felt very comfortable pulling out my list of questions in which he answered all of them. I definitely liked how he recommended vitamins to help me out instead of tons of medicene. At every appointment I felt he listened and examined everything I said. I have had ulnar decompression surgery this last week.I feel everything leading to surgery has been in my best interest and I could not have asked for a better surgeon.My surgery scar was very neatly done Thank you Dr.Smerlis for everything:)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr.Smerlis is a great hand doctor but he works with the whole arm as well.I went to him for a elbow injury I received at work.I really respect Dr.Smerlis and all of his medical choices for me.He was very clear in explaining any and all of my issues with my arm to me.I felt very comfortable pulling out my list of questions for him. I definitely liked how he recommended vitamins as opposed to a bunch of pain pills for my condition. At every appointment I felt he listened and examined everything I said. I have had ulnar decompression surgery this last week.I feel everything leading to surgery has been in my best interest and I could not have asked for a better surgeon. Thank you Dr.Smerlis.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Nicholas A. Smerlis's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Henry Ford / HAP