Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Nash

Dr. Nash has helped me alot. He really cares about his patients. He asks about other areas of your life because of the effect they have on your health. And even with all the patients and responsibilities he has, he remembers you and what is going on in your life. It really impressed me that he remembered details about my life. You will receive his advice and his opinion without feeling forced or guilty. He is professional but still human. I recently moved to a different state and really miss having a doctor that I know I can trust, who respects me and knows me.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr Nash is a very compassionate person. He also saved my life 5 years ago when I had staff/septic. I like that if he doesn't know what to do then he isn't afraid to find someone that can help. He has a great laugh and takes good time with his patients. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. Nash is very compassionate. He has a great sense of humor but knows when to be serious. He has provided me with excellent medical care and took wonderful care of my wife when she was dying from breast cancer. I really appreciate him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2006

Dr. Robert M. Nash's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Logan, UT