Ratings for Dr. Thiru V. Lakshman

Dr. Lakshman provided excellent care and made sure I understood every step of the surgical process.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Great doctor but his front office is garbage. The Doctor's ego get hurt and is quite rude and unapproachable with criticism. Unfortunately, his front office does not serve him well and neither does his ego when confronted with news he does not like to hear. You don't have many choices in Austin so, I guess be prepared for a nightmare front office experience eventually and to receive no reprieve from the Doctor himself.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Rudest, most power-hungry, cold, and uncaring office staff I've EVER experienced. They NEVER answer the phone and may or may not return cal if and when they feel like it. MD seemed Ok initially, but screwed up the surgery, paid no attention to my calls for help, then had to go in for 2nd life-saving surgery. I would rate him average from my experience--some good, some bad, more personable initially but when I told him about office staff he paid no attention but cooled off in his attitude. Staff...must I give any stars?

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Lakshman, is fantastic! My husband is 33 years old and has been diagnosed with stage 4 rectal cancer. Dr. Lakshman was compassionate and honest. He didn't sugar coat anything but at the same time made us feel like he would do whatever he could to prolong my husbands life. He knew my husband needed a colostomy done right away and got the surgery done the next week. We see him at his office on Medical parkway. It's comfortable and his staff is professional and very comforting. I'm thankful to him for moving so quickly.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Thiru V. Lakshman's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med