Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Thompson

Dr Thompson would never put any of his patients in danger on purpose. He cares about his patients dearly. He may not always be able to tend to their needs due to his illness but he tries.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Thompson is a God send to the Dysautonomia community. The only reason his punctuality is poor is because he also has this disorder, and just like us, he gets sick and has to reschedule. He also gives each patient the time and attention they need, often spending hours with a patient to make sure everything is covered and they have everything they need. Dr. Thompson is NOT a drug addict. He has the same condition as his patients and is medicated as is necessary, just like we are. As for the accusation of over prescribing medications, he follows the standard protocol for treating Dysautonomia with new patients. It is then up to the patient to communicate effectiveness and side effects. I have gone through many meds that we tried and did not work. Dr T has had no problem changing meds, and unlike every other doctor, never gives up. I owe this man my life. The nurse spreading rumors about him is upset bc she owned the practice he was originally out, and when he left, she went out of business.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have a vendetta against him because he over prescribed medication (uppers and downers) to my mother knowing she was depressed and had mental issues and so she ended up passing away because of it. Plus he accused me of attempting to still get her medication after she passed. One of his nurses also was a close friend of my family and told my father that he has a prescription pain killer problem. So I would never ever trust him.

Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Charles R. Thompson's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)