Ratings for Dr. Aristoteles Pena-Miches

I was told this is a very good doctor , ok he is as far as I know but the first time I took baby to see him (her second visit) he began talking and when I had moment to speed I asked a guestion he very quickly told me that : u r not listening because u are thinking of what you wanted to say and u can't listen while your talking. Needless to say I shut up let him finish all he had to say and then asked if I had a question , well by then I felt like a scolded child and had lost all questions , finally recovered enough to ask a question and was told that in so many words that I didn't know what I was talking about so how could I ask a question. Isn't it the reason u ask a question that u want the correct answer and possibly more information concerning said topic? Then he proceeded to ask about the caregiver , the one who would spend the most time with the baby and since I didn't say the mother( I am the great-grandmother) he starts asking what's wrong with the mother , what's her problem and just kept on . Finally said that the situation would be for the best of all concerned and that the most knowledgeable and trained in caregiver would take the care of the baby. Long story short yes I think he's good but I do not like his shall we say bedside manner, he has no manners!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

This doctor doesn't like for you to question him regarding the care for your child. Long story short, he told me that my child would probably die and I needed to consider putting him in a facility without even providing an accurate diagnosis. He then proceeded to raise his voice and I really tried to keep my composure. He doesn't like to listen and tries to make parents feel inferior. My advice find you someone who listens not someone who tries to beat you down!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Doctor told me while in ICU that my child would never be healthy and if I couldn't handle it, I should put him up for adoption. When he finally hooked my son up to the eeg and saw the status epilepticus, I was the best mom in the world. This was only the worst he ever said. He's a thread of making you doubt everything you do to help your child.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014