Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Stoker

I am a Dr. Stoker patient for about a year. After few visits my entire body felt much better. I am saying it because when you feel pain in your entire back your whole body is affected. When I started to be treated by Dr. Stoker my pain level was 8 on a scale of 1 to 10 , and now my ache level is 1 or 0. To me it brings tremendous improvement in everyday function. For this to continue I do go to see the doctor on regular basis, which is usually once a week. I choose his chiropractic technics, his advise and expertise over taking muscles relaxants. Thank you doctor for your gentle hands, for actual listening and addressing the real issues. I'd also like to say thank you to Georgia, who is always there to schedule me a visit , who is always kind and understanding. Thank you to you both for all the help I received from you.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Always leave feeling way better than I thought I could.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr Stoker is awesome. I went to him for very bad sciatica. He is very punctual! His office staff is very friendly. He told me it was going to take a while to relieve my sciatica pain and that I had to be patient. I am now well thanks to his skill. I would definitely return to him should I need his services again.I would recommend him to anyone needing thighs type of care.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr Stoker over the last 10 years has helped me for a lot of lower back and neck pain I would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Stoker as needed for 3 years. I've had a bulging disc problem on and off for 35 years. Dr. Stoker has been able to cure the problem in 1 or 2 visits as opposed to seeing a Neurologist and suffering for weeks. I am very satisfied and will continue to use his services.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I first went in with a pinched nerve, and he had me fixed in 2-3 visits. I usually get in once a year or so for the same thing - he's thorough, knowledgable and helpful. Very professional.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

After years of pain, Dr. Stoker had me feeling better after the 1st visit, and after 2 weeks I was completely pain free. His staff are warm and friendly. I've never had to wait - he always runs on time. When I've had a flare-up, his staff can often fit me in the same day I call. I highly recommend Dr. Stoker.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Dr. Stoker has tremendously helped improve my entire spine and muscles spasms in my back. Although in the end I needed surgery, Dr. Stoker helped me function from day to day until my surgery date. I continue to see Dr. Stoker for my neck as I get migranes, muscle spasms, and lose all range of motion. Dr. Stoker has eliminated those issues and I'm so thankful!! If you have any back pain I highly recommend Dr. Stoker. His staff is wonderful too!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Stoker has continuously brought my body back into balance with several different issues. He is a miracle worker and his fantastic staff babysit my twin boys in the waiting room while I am being adjusted!!! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr Stoker and his staff are very helpful, accommodating and most importantly, knowledgeable. I was a bit nervous going to a chiropractor but Dr Stoker was able to put me at ease by answering all my questions and letting me know what I should expect from the treatment. My appointments were always on time which was important to me since I was able to accurately determine how long I would be out of the office. I went there will a lot of pain and after a few treatments, left with no pain at all. I would and have recommended my friends and family to this office.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Robert G. Stoker's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1986)

WellCare Health Plans