Ratings for Dr. Allen O. Clyde

I was taught that if you don't have anything good to say about someone... don't say anything at all. Since it is very hard for me to keep my thoughts to myself, I will say this. I felt he was not thorough and cared little about my particular situation or what I could do, that I wasn't already doing. He gave me a cortisone shot, which compounded the pain that I was already experiencing in my foot. The pain from the shot lasted for days! I just feel like I was lumped into a particular chapter of a text book and little was done to fully access my lifestyle or even what to expect, after the cortisone treatment. He didn't even have time to trim my nails, which would have taken all of a minute. REALLY! Another appointment for that! All I will say is... Disappointed. :-(

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I to went to his office and was told I need some orthopedic. Ordered me some cream that cost over a hundred dollars that my ins. don't cover. When Pham. fax him to see if there was a replacement for the cream he said no she can just pay for it out of her pocket.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I'VE BEEN THERE TWICE AND ALL THE DOCTOR DID WAS LOOKED AT MY FEET AND TOLD ME I NEEDED SOME ORTHOPEDIC PADS.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Clyde assessed my foot problem with xray gave me a cortisone shot and explained my condition. His follow up care was quick and insightful.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Allen O. Clyde's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Clovis, CA