Ratings for Dr. Erika M. Harris

Overall, nice lady; however, she doesn't fully evaluate your problems to get to a solution. She threw the usual meds to fix part of the problem, but didn't fully "fix" me. There were things I knew should've been tested to R/O various diseases and/or illnesses. I know as I do have family in the medical field, and I myself have had some training in the field. Once she couldn't figure out what was going on, she just wrote me off as seeing me in a year for an annual. Also went back and forth about referring me to a specialist, and wasn't going to until I mentioned other problems I was having such as bleeding. A referral was in the works, but it never was set up apparently by her staff. Needless to say, I'm finding another doctor. One that will listen, and doesn't take my health for granted!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Very nice young lady. She listens while you talk and does not interupt. Very thorough in her exams. Does not rush in and out of the appt.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2006

Dr. Erika M. Harris's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 2002)

HealthPartners