Ratings for Dr. Erika M. Harris

Horrible! I have been in the office multiple times and have tried to address issues I'm having, and she blows me off. Even told me that 1 issue I'm having, that I would "get over". She focus' only on one of my medical issues. She also, never returns calls. I've called and left multiple messages, and received no response. She always seems to be in a hurry to get me out of there and doesn't listen to my concerns. Do yourself a favor and don't go to her.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Overall, nice lady; however, she doesn't fully evaluate your problems to get to a solution. She threw the usual meds to fix part of the problem, but didn't fully "fix" me. There were things I knew should've been tested to R/O various diseases and/or illnesses. I know as I do have family in the medical field, and I myself have had some training in the field. Once she couldn't figure out what was going on, she just wrote me off as seeing me in a year for an annual. Also went back and forth about referring me to a specialist, and wasn't going to until I mentioned other problems I was having such as bleeding. A referral was in the works, but it never was set up apparently by her staff. Needless to say, I'm finding another doctor. One that will listen, and doesn't take my health for granted!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Very nice young lady. She listens while you talk and does not interupt. Very thorough in her exams. Does not rush in and out of the appt.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2006

Dr. Erika M. Harris's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 2002)

AARP