Ratings for Dr. Nathan W. Pearlman

I just had surgery one month ago where Dr. Pearlman and his staff took care of me. i had a Esophagectomy (dont think i spelled that right)surgery almost 9 hours later i came out of surgery. i consider myself very lucky to have this man and his team in my corner for the fight for my life. He can be a little blunt w/words at times but this guy khows what he he is doing,and his team our at the top of their game or i believe these people would be no where near him.Also the staff at Univeristy of Colorado Hospital is great. if you are not from the area like myself they allow a family member to stay w/you in the room.it is well worth the trip to get the BEST

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr Pearlman took on a patient tht no other surgeon would consider in the area. I was told that I had no cancer at all by two doctors. I was weeks away from death when my surgery was performed in Dec 2002. Thanks to Dr Pearlman I am still here eight years later, cancer free.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr.Pearlman was very knowledgeable. He took on a task that no other doctors would take. He is a little rough around the edges. Meaning he is honest,direct,and very forward. I did however like the way he performed. His staff was nice and very kind to me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Dr. Nathan W. Pearlman's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1966)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO