Ratings for Dr. Gregory K. Fulcher

Way above the rest.many issues solved over many years zero complaints from me highly satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

He is my dad and i think he cares about everyone he is the nicest and most caring doctor in the world to me

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Fulcher is an excellent doctor. He listens and he cares. He has been great to my wife and I. His staff is also fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

This Doctor is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met. My father was a patient until his insurance changed from blue cross to medicare when he became 65, almost immediately him and the staff started to ignore phone calls and his needs. I can not believe someone would treat a patient over 70 years old this way. My father was out of his blood pressure medicine and we could not get anyone to return the calls. Please do not take your family to this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Fulcher for a few years now.He is the meaning of True Bedside Manners. He always is very attentive and listens. Very knowledgeable.He is one of the best Physicians that I have ever had. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a true blue warm hearted caring,considerate,down to earth Doctor. I truly wish there were more like him. I trust him with my life..

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. Fulcher is so great! Very nice, very understanding, and really wants to help you get better (whatever the case may be). ive always been impressed with the time spent in the waiting room (never more than 20 or so minutes, which isn't bad at all compared to other doctors!!)....with that being said, the office staff seem to have a problem with sharing information with the doctor and with each other (it almost feels like they are working in a seperate building from the doctor) and when you correct them on the information they got wrong, they tend to become irritated and somewhat rude.... But like I said, Dr. Fulcher is wonderful and I certainly recommend him...just not his staff.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Best dr. ive every had .He makes you feel like he realy cares. wish we had more like him......

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Fulcher is great. He is very knowledgable about a wide variety of conditions (I have a spinal cord injury), never rushes, listens to *everything* you want to tell him, and has always gotten my treatment right. The support staff is also excellent and makes this the best physicians office I have ever used.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Dr. Fulcher is very personable and caring. Both my wife and I both are very happy and have recomended him to others

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

I have seen Dr. Fulcher and the nurse practitioner in the office. They are always helpful and courteous. They also return phone calls.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2006

Dr. Gregory K. Fulcher's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Ameritas