Ratings for Dr. Debra M. Anastasio

This doctor is a snake! Very dishonest and fake. I don't recommend at all ! A money hungry witch!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I would not recommend this doctor because she is not honest and straightforward. She did not tell me 100% the truth about my blood tests.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

The doctor did not treat me for what I came for. gave me half a diet, wanted me to buy her book. always late for her appointments. wanted me to get off a medicine that is dangerous for me to be off. She cancelled one apt on my way to the office got there found out the first apt was cancelled then they are confirming it.

Submitted June 25, 2014

Awful experience!! I was asked to bring in all my previous medical tests. Which I did and then she orders tons more testing. She scared me into thinking I may have had cancer! Then she tells me I need certain supplements to help my conditions. She never diagnosed me. After all the testing came back and I spent over $1500 ( insurance company didn't cover it all) she told me what I knew all along! Really?! And said "just change your diet!" No cancer but she had no clue what to say or do for me. Money hungry stay away!

Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Anastasio is very knowledgable! She takes the time to listen to your concerns, and thoroughly investigates all potential concerns. I've never felt better than I do now!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I have seen dermatologists for almost thirty years regarding a skin condition that Dr. Anastasio was able to diagnose quickly as a manifestation of Celiac. She is the first doctor who took the time to look at multiple causes and to test them, rather than dismissing the condition as genetic and prescribing palliative medication!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I have been to many other doctors and she is the only one who figured out what was wrong with me.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012