Ratings for Dr. Keith S. Feder

Dr. Feder is outstanding and did a wonderful professional job with both me and my son. The office staff is fantastic and I love the x-ray technician who sings beautiful gospel songs. Jill, who is a certified trainer, runs an amazing rehab center. The whole staff and Dr. Feder give so much to the youth community and support local athletic teams.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I tore my rotator cuff of my throwing arm playing high school baseball. Over the next 30 years, it got so bad I could not put a dish in the cupboard or pass the salt at dinner. I finally broke down and had the surgery to fix my shoulder. By the time I had the surgery, I had a severely torn rotator cuff, a torn labrum (sp?) and two bone spurs. Having the surgery by Dr. Keith Feder in Manhattan Beach was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I thought about going to Kerlaan Jobe but was afraid a student instead of the professor would do my surgery when I was sedated. With Dr. Feder, I knew I was getting the professor. And I am so happy with my shoulder. It is now my good arm. I throw my boys batting practice. I shoot baskets. We play football. Brian Kazarian

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Great experience with this doctor. Had to wait long time, but was waiting with a couple of other doctors. He is the doctor's doctor! I had horrible knee injury. Fixed me up with ligament repair to my ACL. No pain and can ski again. Called me at home. Awesome Guy!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I love this doctor. I had shoulder pain that two other doctors wanted to do surgery on. He did an injection, with no pain, and physical therapy and my pain is gone. What a relief! My prayer is answered.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

LONG waits in tiny waiting room to see dr. Always asked for Feder for my appointments but they usually sent another dr in to see me.What's with that? So, NO consistent care!I had a car accident where my car rolled 4-5 times. I had bad left leg and knee pain.All tests could find nothing really wrong with me.Eventually I got to another dr who was SMART enough to figure out that bad leg and knee pain that cannot be diagnosed is really a BACK problem. Helloooo! The leg is connected to the back! Yes, my spine was BENT and Feder and his cronies never looked at it ONCE even tho I was in a car that rolled 4-5 times!How incompetent is that?How could I have been helped if they had only looked.There are a ton of MDs out there. Use this site and find a better one and stay away for this dr and med group.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Keith S. Feder's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental