Ratings for Dr. Clifford W. Raymond

Dr. raymond has been my OBGYN for the last 8 years. He was on-call when I delivered my frist baby; he did a great job, always patience and profesional. I switch to see him as my doctor. He delivered my second baby and in few months (God Willing)he will be delivering my third one. Very Knowledgeable and personable, so important when you are pregnant and so many questions come to your mind, it doesn’t matter if is your first baby or your fourth one. I’ll recommend him for any of my friends and family. He truly make you feel as if you were the only patience he is a …GREAT OBGYN!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Raymond has been my ob/gyn for 27 years. He delivered 2 of my babies & 1 c section grandbaby, which I witnessed. He performed a hysterectomy on me 4yrs ago. I have worked in the medical field myself and do know a professional, compassionate, spiritual, intellegent doctor of excellence when I see one, and this man is it. The staff is fantastic as well. It does'nt get any better than this group!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Raymond for over 20 years. He is one of the nicest and most professional doctors I have ever been to. I have had multiple surgeries, not related to childbith, and he has always been wonderful! I would trust him with my life!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Raymond was my on-call dr. for the birth of my 1st baby in 1990. My baby had amniotic fluid in her lungs (forget the term for it). Dr. Raymond was soooo on top of it. Totally in control of a bad situation and very, very technical. His bedside manner was not completely warm & fuzzy like that of his associate, but he's definitely the guy to have in a high-risk situation. I have not been a patient for several years, so I only speak on a very past experience. I would trust him 100% w/any of my baby's deliveries.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

I have been a patient of DR.Raymond for 9 years and I must say he is very patient and kind and explain everything to you and he let you know that he is there for you if you need him and that's very wonderful to know.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

I have seen Dr Raymond for 10 years. He recently treated me for my high risk preterm pregnancy. He was very cautious and admitted me to the hospital, it seemed, as a precaution but resulted in an emergency c-section. He was very kind and professional throughout my pregnancy and long hospitalization.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

I have seen Dr. Raymond for 17 years and He has delivered 2 of my 3 children. ( he was no on call for the 1st one) He has always been there for me and does not rush you through your visit. I know when I visit the Columbus office there tends to be a longer wait due to being near the hospital and they do have to deliver babies whent he babies are ready. I just think of if, it were me I would want my dr. to be there for me and take reading material. When he is at his Newark office there is no wait.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

I have been a patient of Dr. Raymond's for approx. 18 years. He is very sincere, knowledgable and compassionate. His staff is a wonderful extension of him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

we liked that he is a christian dr...which is our belief as well

flag | Submitted July 29, 2006

Dr. Clifford W. Raymond's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)