Ratings for Dr. James A. Moody

I would have to agree with previous post. I found it difficult if not impossible to get a prognosis from him. When it's all said and done, he drops you like a hot potato, disconcerning. He performed two surgeries on my spine. Second one he hit a snag and had to call in two additional surgeons at my expense of course. Also one of the surgical nurses injured me during surgery which required additional medical procedures, yes at Methodist Dallas, ( what a dump), I asked the Dr. who the nurse was as he turned away from me, couldnt look me in the eye, and said, I don't know. How insulting and an outright lie. Longer story short, your not going to get the professional service you pay for here.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Moody seems to be more interested helping Methodist Hospital and his practice than his patients. I felt like a pay check to him and Methodist. He was never prepared when we spoke and he only recommended spinal injection shots which cost yearly $78,000.00 per year for my treatment only postponing my back surgery. He wants to make as much money for his practice as possible then do the back surgery. I already selected a new doctor..

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. James A. Moody's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1972)