Ratings for Dr. Michael K. Wensley

Dr. Wensley is an excellent primary care doctor. I have been seeing him regularly for over 3 years. Dr. Wensley has several very positive attributes. One example, which still amazes me, is the amount of detail and time he spends with me during our visits. Many doctors only do this on the first visits. (Unfortunately, I developed several problematic, dicey medical conditions over the past 20 years. This has caused me to have to deal with dozens of medical professionals and many hundreds of visits). Other things that might helpful to know: (1) he takes care of insurance forms and drug PAs quickly; (2) his office staff is very nice; and (3) his physician's assistant, Tony, is fabulous! It is clear to me that Dr. Wensley is an aggressive "problem-solver" type of professional and that he very much enjoys doing this. One warning: sometimes there is a wait time from the appointment time until the visit starts. But, I have found this is the norm. So I (and you should too) plan accordingly.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Michael K. Wensley's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare