Ratings for Dr. Theresa J. Ramsey

Dr. Ramsey is very knowledgeable, very kind, and very real. I like that she didn't rush me through my appointment and answered all my questions. I am feeling fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

This woman is incredibly dangerous. She is far more concerned with becoming famous and selling her products than she is with your health. Run.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

THIS DOCTOR PRESCRIBED HORMONES THAT WERE SO OUTRAGEOUSLY HIGH THEY HAVE PERMANENTLY INJURED ME. SHE HAS PROVEN HERSELF TO BE DANGEROUS.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Ramsey shares her immense knowledge and understanding of the female body in ways I have never heard. She has saved my life. I came to her barely functioning and very soon realized through her diagnoses what had been ailing me for years but no doctor could pin point. All the staff are welcoming and intelligent. Your health deserves a doctor like this!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Ramsey is one of the most knowledgeable, kind and caring physicians I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013