Ratings for Dr. Anthony A. Fernandez

At my first appt. (scheduled at 4:45) dr. did not arrive until after 5 PM. Dr. Fernandez is decently polite but I did not feel he possessed qualities in a dr. that would ease a child. The front office leaves promptly at 5. Therefore, after the appt. there is no one to make the follow up appt. This wasn't a problem as the Dr. advised I would keep the same time for the following week's appt. Wrong. After not receiving a confirmation call, I called the office. No appt. was made for my son. I scheduled for the following week at 4:30. This time was suggested. We arrived on time, no dr. again. Dr. shows up after 5. Another patient is taken back. At 5:30 I left as my young son had already been sitting for an hour, just to have to endure another hour in the back. I wasn't the only person to leave. What a WASTE of my time. Why would you DOUBLE BOOK 30 minutes prior to a dr. arrival? I wont be back! 3 scheduled appts resulting in ONE skin test. Deplorable standards.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013