Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Ensweiler

Dr. Ensweiler is amazing. I came to see him for carpal tunnel and tendinitis, and within just a couple of appointments, my pain was almost gone. Now I see him for various "tune-ups" and have been pleased. He is a kind, patient man and genuinely cares about his clients.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Ensweiler spent a lot of time working on me every time I saw him. I found his techniques to be effective. I did not inquire about his various types of treatment (like Heller work, acupuncture, etc.), so I cannot comment on those prices. My regular appointments were less expensive than other chiropractors in the area charge and he took more time with me than any other chiropractor did. He did deep tissue massage that was effective prior to my adjustments. For those who say that he's too expensive, I would say that my physical therapy appointments with physical therapists are around $150 for a half hour to 45 minutes. If you need a modality that requires many hours with a doctor, I would expect to pay him accordingly. He's always been cordial with me. The only area I could not give him five stars was for punctuality. For his knowledge, though, I wished I could have given him a 10 star review.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

In reading the other ratings, I wonder if they saw the same doctor. My wife and I have been seeing Mark for about 8 years and never knew him to be rude. I'd say that's totally out of character for him. Depending on your problem, he can be very expensive. My wife had a problem that couldn't be solved by any other chiropractors but he advised hellerwork. It's a deep tissue therapy requiring multiple sessions so it was expensive. I was suspicious but desperate. Once done, my wife only needs occasional tuneups. He is also trained in a wide variety of modalities that allows him to select the best for your condition. Some sound strange but I have learned to trust his judgement. I recommend him for things that other practitioners can't solve.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I was a new patient of his just recently will not go back. He was very rushed and rude!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

He has a unique view of things. I have no idea if his unique treatments work, because I could not afford them. He spent an entire appointment explaining his unique views, then at the end told me the price tag for treatment and then told me insurance does not recognize it, so I would have to pay cash. He also told me he could not guarantee anything, and tried to tell me that his price was very reasonable. I tried not to laugh or cry when he told me how much it would cost.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Mark S. Ensweiler's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal