Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Quinn

I've been seeing Dr. Quinn for ~5 years and I'm very satisfied with the care I've received. I started seeing her because I was having migraines roughly once a month that were so bad I had to take time off work. I went to several other doctors and none could figure out what the problem was. I was at the end of my rope and gave Dr. Quinn a try. She diagnosed several underlying conditions and started treating those, and migraines disappeared. I've been migraine free since. Over the years, several other issues have come up, all missed by my GP, I think because my complaints were vague (fatigue, lethargy, stomach upset). Dr. Quinn takes those types of complaints seriously, and thinks outside the box. She keeps investigating until I start feeling well.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Quinn is an excellent Dr. She really listens to me and writes everything down that I say. She has even offered to do appointments on the phone with me when I just can't get out of bed. I have chronic Lyme disease, one of her worst cases, she has been seeing me for about 4 years now. I recently took a break because I had my gall bladder removed and I wanted to see if I could do this on my own, well I can't I need my Dr. Quinn. I have made another appointment. She even gives me a hug when I leave her office every visit, she is a extremely caring person.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014