You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nadine G. Hokayem

I was referred to her by my friend who told me she handles complex cases really well. She is experienced and I learned that she teaches Naturopathy to 4th year medical students at a University.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Impressed! i dont normally write reviews but thought she was worth it. ive seen Dr Hokayem 3x so far. My first visit with her was about 45 minutes long. She prescribed me supplements and I'm already noticing better results in my blood work. One thing that I liked better about her was that she took the time to get to know me. I've visited other naturopaths and especially other MD's and feel like all they care about is pushing hard meds which is exactly what I don’t want in the shortest time possible. I feel very comft talking to her and do recommend her. Small office. Great location. Worth the review!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

She was thorough and helpful. I have already recommended her to family members.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Never been to a Naturopath or Wholistic Dr before. Someone suggested her and because I was desperate, I went. The tests she ran, the questions she asked were so thorough that she figured out the source of my problem. I am well on my way to healing. Can't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Better than any experience I've ever had with a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

I have been to many doctors for help. Dr. Hokayem nailed it and I have been feeling better than I ever have. Highly recommend her if you have complex problems that no doctor has been able to help.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I had no idea what to expect. Extremely pleasantly surprised at her knowledge, care and compassion. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

switched over from a regular M.D. and Dr. Hokayem helped figure out the source of, along with ways to resolve, a number of issues I was experiencing. Her professional and genuinely kind attitude made me feel comfortable and at ease during my visits. Highly recommended if you're looking to move away from an M.D.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Nadine G. Hokayem's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• voted 2006 Connecticut Top Doctors.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to her by my friend who told me she handles complex cases really well. She is experienced and I learned that she teaches Naturopathy to 4th year..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Impressed! i dont normally write reviews but thought she was worth it. ive seen Dr Hokayem 3x so far. My first visit with her was about 45 minutes long. She pr..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She was thorough and helpful. I have already recommended her to family members."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is a idiot , compulsive liar, game player. Just a copy of her mother and relatives."

September 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "NADINE" to "NADINE G."

October 21, 2013
  • City changed from "BRANFORD" to "Stamford", Practice changed from "BACK TO HEALTH OF BRANFORD" to "Dr. Nadine Hokayem"

April 28, 2012