Ratings for Dr. Kristine Marshall

I went to Dr Marshall in 2009 for veneers. Nothing wrong with my teeth, just not a bright white that I desired. I opted to get the top teeth done for a price of $10,000. She did not explain the procedure to me before working on my teeth. I had no idea that she would whittle my good teeth down to pegs. As she drilled on me, she kept commenting, "You have a lot of decay". I have read reviews that report she made the same comments to others who had healthy teeth without decay. When she was done, the teeth looked great, so I overlooked her idiosyncrasies. She told me the veneers should last the rest of my life. Four years later, my teeth started breaking off at the gumline. My orthopedic surgeon advised I did not have veneers, but porcelain crowns. The margins had been done incorrectly, allowing decay to form under the crowns. So far, 5 of the 10 have broken off & the others have decay. She only cares about how much money she can get away with charging for substandard work.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

A week ago, with Groupon's help I secured a dental appointment with Kristine Marshall. Initially, everything seemed ok, but as things progressed it got worse. Starting with the older lady who is Kristine's assistant, from Tennessee. She is not the most pleasant woman,very incompetent and she's very unprofessional. Kristine Marshall also lied to me, and indicated that I had a host of problems with my mouth, and would need to pay extra for services. Upon gathering a second opinion, I was told the complete opposite, and that my teeth are in great shape. It's sad that people in this profession believe that we don't know whats going on. I'm very happy I've found an intelligent dentist who knows their stuff, and is not trying to scrape money out of people. Remember to ALWAYS get a second opinion if you're not certain as to what's going on. She is untrustworthy, incompetent along with her old looking dental assistant from Tennessee.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I recently visited Dr. Marshall's office and was so greatful I had finally found a dentist who could understand my needs for my teeth. Dr. Marshall and her staff treated me like a queen and provided such good care that I had to refer her to a friend. My friend and I are in agreement. Dr. Marshall is a highly qualified dentist who will listen to what you want then provide you with what you need. Thank you Dr. Marshall for being my dentist for life.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011