Ratings for Dr. Chad A. Griffin

Awesome, caring staff. Nurse practitioner is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I am a cancer patient. I was in intense pain and had a sinus infection. The pain was in my leg from a very noticeable tumor. It was measured at 5 cm x 3cm. I ran out of pain meds and my oncologist said to find a Dr. close to home for just such emergencys. I told Dr.G he could examine me (it was very noticable) he gave me sinus med and than told me (this is word for word) "We cant give pain meds to anyone who walks in here off the street CLAIMING they have cancer." I was shocked! I left and got as far as a phone booth and got upset and called a friend. She in turn called my oncologist and he said if they need proff Ill send them proof. He then faxed everypage of my file to Dr.G. It tied up his fax machine half the day. I never went back and he never appoligized. I had to have radiation on my leg. Dr. Griffin treated me like a junkie. I will not go to a Dr. in Sparta at all.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

A superb physician. He is detailed, caring, and pro-active. His examinations are not limited to just the cause of your visit. It would be very difficult to find a better doctor in the Upper Cumberland region. To top it off, he's a Christian.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

md was critical of my condition and did not care what i had to say regarding my condition. will never go to him again

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Wonderful, caring Christian man. My children adore him and ask me to take them to his office. He takes his time, is polite and respectful as well as the entire office staff. He is very knowledgable, will make appropriate referrals, and try to minimize your out of pocket costs. We LOVE him and wouldn't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2006

Dr. Chad A. Griffin's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med