Ratings for Dr. David Caster

I've been seeing Dr Caster for about 4 years. Very nice man always on time. Staff is completely useless. Can never get her to do anything correctly. Ignores the ringing phone does not return calls doesn't call my pharmacy back...as good as he is I'm going to try to find a new psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Caster is a good doctor, but he is horribly unorganized as is his staff. He is out of the office more often than not, recently he wrote my monthly prescription of adderall and I took it to the pharmacy and was told that he wrote the script wrong so they needed to contact him. Later they called me and told me they can't fill it because my doctor's office is closed for the next week. The next month I called to get my script and no one returned my calls. I finally got a call back 6 days after my first message and was told that the doctor would write the script the next day, at this point I had been out of my meds for 2 days. The next day the doctor wrote the script, but for the wrong med. I had to wait for him to get back from lunch to rewrite it, brought it to the pharmacy to be told it was written wrong again, I ended up having to miss work that day because I took 6 hours to get my meds, I'm finding a new Dr that can handle doing his job so I'm not left with adderall withdrawals.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Caster has changed our life for the better. He continues to help my fiance (who is bipolar) and I all the time. He respects your time and also cares about your quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

This man does nothing but throw medicine at you. I have been diagnosed with major depressive disorder. I saw this doctor for about 2 1/2 years. By the time I left his practice, I was on 7 different antidepressants and anti-psychotics. My new psychiatrist slowly weaned me off all but one medication and added another antidepressant. I have never felt better. This doctor doesn't have any patience if you don't respond immediately. Please be careful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011