Ratings for Dr. Arthur Schoengold

I have been going here for years out of convenience and hoping that things would improve. My last visit yesterday showed that the situation is the same. I thought having the same doctor over time would improve my care since they would know me. They do not even have my last visit recorded in their files. They do not remember you or even look up information from your file. They keep forgetting I take Lipitor even after I asked for a new prescription. They were the ones who originally prescribed it 10 years ago. When you are on Lipitor your liver functioning should be tested from time to time by a simple blood test. I had not had that done in 4 years and they forgot to order it until I repeatedly reminded the receptionist (since i told the doctor who forgot). They all need extensive retraining. There is never any follow up even when they do order tests..... not good.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012