Dr. Robert W. Sheffield

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Sheffield

Dr. Sheffield did my silhouette lift and my eyelid surgery on the same day. This was last year and I’m still very happy with the results. Everything came out so great and I will be 53 in October and I’ve totally loving my youthful look. I cannot thank him enough for boosting my confidence and refreshing my appearance. He is a great plastic surgeon and he is excellent at what he does.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

15 hours ago- I recently had the pleasure of being treated by Dr. Sheffield this week and I certainly could not have for a more qualified and professional plastic surgeon to help assist me through the process. His knowledge of cutting edge procedures was impressive. I very quickly realized I was in the best hands possible. He spent an hour during the consultation and listened to my concerns and guided me in making the best decision for my blepharoplasty. Caring, trustworthy, wonderful bedside manner and outstanding person are a few adjectives I would use to describe him. I would refer him for anyone seeking eyelid surgery or facial plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

I found the doctor by reading reviews on the various sites. The office is located on the 2nd floor and it’s near Cottage Hospital. There is plenty of parking in the lot which is free. It was easy to get in for a consultation. The staff emailed me back within a couple of hours. I had a non-surgical rhinoplasty with Dr. Sheffield. I had no idea to the extent of how amazing my nose would turn out. This procedure changed everything for me. The appearance of my nose made my whole face look beautiful and restored the balance and symmetry. This was seriously a life changing experience no doubt. Dr. Sheffield is a considerate and honest plastic surgeon with a serious eye for beauty. He used dermal fillers for the nose job procedure. It’s hard to contain my joy, I am so impressed with the results!! I sincerely hope you put yourself in the wonderful hands of this doctor. You won’t regret it.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

I was referred by another plastic surgeon in town for facial rejuvenation. I have some sagging jowls and have lost some skin elasticity in my face and neck area. I’m near 50 and I do not think I want a full facelift, but sought out another opinion for options in improving the contour of my lower face and neck regions. Dr. Sheffield is very insightful and definitely knows a variety of ways to achieve desirable aesthetic results. We talked about a mini face lift and my desire for a less invasive solution which was more cost beneficial. What was attractive about the mini facelift is that it didn’t require general anesthesia and scarring is minimal. I also liked that there was little time for recovery and the procedure could be performed in the office. I was able to resume my yoga classes in just a couple of weeks. I would certainly go back to him for any other cosmetic needs and would recommend him for anyone seeking facial plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

My sagging upper eyelids and bulging lower eyelids were something that have bothered me for years. I had eye hollows, which I get is from the loss of collagen due to the aging process. I felt so old and tired every time I looked in the mirror. I had a high school reunion coming up and it has motivated to do something about how I was feeling about my appearance. My girlfriend had her eyes done and referred me over to Dr. Sheffield for eyelid surgery. I made a consultation and extremely impressed with him. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He’s been in practice for a long time in Santa Barbara. Aside from his demeanor and gentle nature, what impressed me the most was how current he is on procedures and techniques. I was blown away. During the consultation, we went over all the various options that could give me a refreshed look, addressing all of my concerns. He suggested we start with the upper eyelids. The procedure to about an hour and a half. The results were fantastic! I came back in a few weeks later for the lower eyelid procedure. He took the fat pads from my lower eyelids and placed them in the tear trough area to address the hollow eye issue. He did both procedures using local anesthesia. Wow! After about 6 weeks everything was complete and my eyes look beautiful!! I know if I went elsewhere it would have cost me double. I’m so amazed the artistry he has and his ability to get results with such little downtime. I will say that it was a little hard to get scheduled quickly in his office as he only performed procedures two days a week. But Dr. Sheffield followed up personally with a phone call after surgery and he took stitches out on the weekend. In my opinion he is one of the best Santa Barbara plastic surgeons around for blepharoplasty and eyelid rejuvenation. I am so confident and ready for my reunion, I cannot express how happy I am! Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

I contacted Dr. Sheffield after doing extensive research for rhinoplasty. I checked out all the review sites and decided to visit his office because of the positive things I read and the fact that he is a well know facial plastic surgeon in Santa Barbara. I was in a car accident a couple of years ago and got a nose job at that time but I’ve never been very satisfied with the result. Overall it’s fine, but I was interested in getting the tip of my nose shaped better, but I really didn’t want to go through the cost and down time of another surgery. Not to mention, a lot of plastic surgeons don’t want to do revisions. Dr. Sheffield has a keen eye and was able to suggest some non-surgical options using fillers. He knew exactly how to make some aesthetic changes which I’m very happy with. Some touch ups on the bridge and on the tip, and that was it. I was in and out of the office in less an hour. I’m very thankful to have found Dr. Sheffield. He’s a gem and a very kind person. His staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

I’ve been a patient at SB Aesthetics in Santa Barbara for about three years and I absolutely love it. Dr. Sheffield is so kind and sweet and professional. His staff is super friendly and accommodating. The procedures I’ve had are eyelid surgery, Botox, dermal fillers and microneedling. I didn’t have the best results with the microneedling…my acne scars are pretty deep, he referred me out to a dermatologist in his practice for laser treatment and dermabrasion. I’ve always been very pleased with Dr. Sheffield’s work and would highly recommend you come to see him if you are looking for facial rejuvenation.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

I received a lip augmentation from Dr. Sheffield. I've had thin lips my whole life and was more than ready for a change. But with change comes risk, so I asked about what those risks would consist of. Dr. Sheffield explained that there would be little to no risks for a lip augmentation. His reassurance instilled my confidence in the procedure and even swelled me with excitement. I started to think, "it's finally happening!" Within a few days, the swelling on my lips went down and the tiny bit of pain subsided. Very satisfied with Dr. Sheffield!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I am incredibly thankful to have been referred to Dr. Sheffield. I feel like I am in tremendously good hands with him and very pleased with the outcome. For how I feel about myself every time I look in the mirror, money well spent! Mission accomplished!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Robert W. Sheffield's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Robert Sheffield is a third generation physician whose focus is on minimally invasive and non- surgical ways of facial rejuvenation. His interest in aesthetics has taken him along many paths to his present practice style. However, he never has changed his total commitment to the goal of physical improvement in a patient’s appearance but also help achieve a better self image which obviously is most important.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA