Ratings for Dr. Vernon C. JOHNSON

Dr. Johnson really makes me feel at ease. I trust him fully

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Disregard the negative review from 2013. Dr. Johnson is a very patient and caring individual. He is very insightful and has helped me tremendously in my journey through very anxious times. His recommendations for treatment are reasonable and effective. I would recommend him to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I don't know who the person is who left the bad review back in 2013, but I have seen Dr. Johnson twice in the last month. I find him to be one of the warmest persons I've ever met. He listens patiently, and offers suggestions and choices for treatment. He clearly cares about and values his patients. I see him at the Bent Tree Psychiatric Clinic, and I've found nothing to complain about at all at this facility. I'm getting excellent care there. 5 stars all around! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

This doctor was a surprising disappointment. He is ill-mannered, quick-tempered, and rude. He is practicing psychiatry, but he does not do any follow-up questions, and if you disagree with him, he is inclined to have a temper tantrum and ask you to leave. This man is over-the-top and should not be working with depressed or mentally ill patients who are already vulnerable.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Vernon C. JOHNSON's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal