Ratings for Dr. Albert E. Saisho

I have been a patient for at least 10 years. Doctor Saisho is knowledgeable in a wide range of fields,in addition to specialty of internal medicine. He stays on top of new drugs and can give you the pros and cons of various treatment plans as well as medications.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

This is my first time to rate a doctor & I am so glad that I am able to brag on Dr. Saisho. I hope that my comments will assist others to select him for their doctor. Dr Saisho is the most caring & time generous doctor that I have ever had during my 77 years of using doctors. His staff is friendly, helpful & polite, the office is always neat & clean. I have been treated by Dr. Saisho for close to 13 years, he has always given me a generous amount of time, treated my medical needs & referred me to the best specialist & one of the subjects that I know is important to most is, he is very punctual so sitting in the waiting room for more than a very short time is very rare. Dr. Saisho is the best, you will be very happy if you use him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Albert E. Saisho's Credentials

• Japanese

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)