Ratings for Dr. Sue Ellen Cox

I am 68 years old and have seen Dr. Sue Ellen Cox for facial rejuvenation injections for 10 years. I wouldn't let anyone else near my face for these procedures. She is knowledgeable and conservative in her treatment, and I completely trust her. If I could give her 10 stars, I would!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I have seen Dr Cox a few times for laser treatments. I trust her judgement and know that she's helping me find the right course for what I need. Definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Cox is skilled, professional, compassionate. Some of the older, critical reviews seem suspiciously off-base.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

With the skill and attention Dr. Cox provides to her patients, I would not rely on anyone else for sophisticated and comprehensive cosmetic procedures. I have consulted Dr Cox for over 14 years and consider her easily the most knowledgeable and experienced aesthetic dermatology physician in central NC. Both she and her staff are always punctual for my appointments and then generous with their time and care. A winning team. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Cox absolutely does go above and beyond to make this practice better and better for the patient. Karlee Wagoner is also by far the best nurse practitioner in this field, or any medical field, I have ever encountered. I strongly recommend this dermatology practice because of the excellence in patient care that Dr. Cox clearly has advocated for.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Love Dr Cox and her staff, everyone was wonderful. Dr Cox is very knowledgable and goes above and beyond for her patients!! I highly recommend her !!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I can not recommend Dr. Cox more highly. I was referred to her by a family member when I was having an unexplained skin rash. She saw me right away and started me on a treatment plan immediately. Within 24 hours my condition worsened significantly to the point where I was hospitalized in Raleigh. Dr. Cox was on the phone with me and my doctors at the hospital. She went above and beyond during a very scary time. Other reviews have described her as chilly but I did not find this to be true at all. She was very comforting and accessible. I know she is most well known for her work in cosmetic dermatology but I would trust her with any medical dermatology need as well.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Sue Ellen cox is very professional, I am used to Madison Ave services, she is right there with 'em - no doubt.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

I moved out of state, and I miss Dr. Cox and her staff. I always received great treatment.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

She is great for cosmetic dermatology and lasers. I wouldn't hesitate. Medical dermatology...I strongly recommend Wake Forest University in Winston Salem....or perhaps Duke? But I can't promise anything about Duke as I haven't gone there. Academic settings may be better for treating severe acne or rosacea. They seem good here at dealing with biopsies however. For cosmetic issues, she is great!!!!! For controlled prescriptions, I can't really say this is the ideal place to seek though. For procedural needs, go here. For Rx needs, go to the academic settings.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Sue Ellen Cox's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Chapel Hill, NC