Ratings for Dr. Anessa J. Lewis

Dr. Lewis is an awesome doctor! She is very knowledgeable about all areas of her practice. She knows her stuff. She is very caring and friendly. She is very professional and goes way beyond her call of duty. I highly recommend her for your gynecological needs.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

She delivered 2 of my 3 children. Dr. Lewis listens carefully, shows compassion, and truly cares about her patients. I had a little complication after having my last child and spent almost a week in the hospital. She came to see me everyday and demonstrated excellent follow up care after I was released from the hospital. I absolutely love her!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Front Desk staff is not always the best but Dr. Lewis is a great doctor and it's worth seeing her. She has been my doctor for six years and the only way I would change it, is if one of us moves. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Lewis. She's the best...

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Lewis. She is more than willing to talk to you about things. She takes her time discussing details and she does not rush you. I also love how she does not act like she is better than you or treat you like you are stupid. She is very pleasant and kind. I would recommend her to anyone :)

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Anessa J. Lewis's Credentials

• Cincinnati College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2003)