Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Lide

Dr. Lide and his staff are great. I have been a patient for a few years and can think of no complaints I've had. I will continue to use Dr. Lides services.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey S. Lide's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments on our staff. We appreciate your loyalty through the years and are happy to hear that you will continue to use us for your future health care needs.

Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Lide and his staff are top notch!! I recently went in for my cleaning and check up where I was told I needed a crown, I was a little uneasy about this but Dr. Lide was very thorough and explained everything in detail. Once he left the room the assistant took a photo of my tooth with this awesome little camera and showed me the crack the doctor was talking about!! They are the most honest people around and I would definitely recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey S. Lide's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. My staff and I strive to provide the highest quality dental care to all our patients and reviews like yours help us to know we are succeeding! Thank you again!

Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Lide was very thorough and knowledgeable at my cleaning and check up, everyone at the office was very friendly, I would highly recommend this office to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Lide has been my dentist for years now and I always have great check-ups! He's a very conservative dentist which I love. My cleanings are always thorough and painless which is even better! I recently decided to take the plunge and get my teeth straightened with Invisalign because Dr. Lide was offering a FREE Apple Watch! The front office did a great job of explaining how my insurance would help. I can't wait to see the results of my new smile :)

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I have been coming to Dr. Lide for almost 5 years! converted my husband, step-kids, and mom! Literally, my entire family! GREAT bedside manner, friendly staff and very knowledgeable. Love them!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey S. Lide's response
I am so overjoyed to hear about your great experience. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. We appreciate you very much and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Submitted June 29, 2015