Ratings for Dr. Rose F. Hayet

not very intelligent. does not do well during a medical emergency

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

I found Dr Hayet to be robotic and not compassionate. She never seemed to have the time or desire to answer my questions and was put off when I asked them. The office staff who were normally very nice, we quite rude when I asked for transfer of my records.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

I had one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a Dr's office. Dr.Hayet spoke to me in a condescending manner. She wouldn't explain anything to me. She also wanted to do a very painful unnecessary biopsy on me. I felt it was for money making purposes only. She is so uncaring and cold.I dont know how anyone is a patient of this practice.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

I found Dr. Hayet to be untruthful about a prcedure she was tp perform in the office. She told me to take a tylenol, as it would be uncomfortoble. It was a biopsy and it was worse than labor! Also there billing is the worse! 5 years later and I'm geeting long letters about how they had a terrible employee and a bill I thought was paid they say I still owe $75 hold onto your records everyone!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I visited her a while back. She did not know what was wrong with me after the 8th visit. The other doctor found the problem from the first visit.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Hayet and her staff were the greatest. From the moment I checked in to the end of the visit, they made me feel like family.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

She is a very good doctor. I have had a very good experience with her. She is very knowledgeable and helpful .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Hayet's gentle, soft-spoken manner is very comforting and caring. She found the lump in my breast, which another doctor ignored, and saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

I had a very difficult delivery and Dr. Hayet was there for me throughout, delivering my beautiful baby boy. She is terrific.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

She is the worse doctor you can ever imagine. She is not good at all. She does not explain the problem properly.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Dr. Rose F. Hayet's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oakhurst, NJ