You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Viruch Vachirakorntong

Horrible doctor ever and the staff is equally as bad. He was rude and disrespectful of my body, my size, as well as my personal choices to not be in a relationship or have children. He was very rough during my exam and kept telling my I was too fat. For the record I am not obese, however, I am bit overweight. He also informed me that I probably had cancer and that was why my uterus was so enlarged. He hadn't even done the pap test yet. While all this was happening his nurse stood over in the corner allowing the abuse to happen.. two weeks later I still hadn't heard from the office regarding my test results. After all I may have cancer. Seems like something I should learn about it asap. I called several times and was told he'll get back to me. He never did. I ended up driving back to his office which is 50 miles away to get my results. I also needed to get copies of my results for my new gyno. The nurse informed that I didn’t have cancer and that I would get a letter in the mail. I never did get that letter. She also very put out that I asked for copies of my test results. I wouldn't of even given him one star. But, it was the only I could write this review

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Hello all, I love this place! The staff has always been friendly and Patricia is the only one I would see. I came here for my second pregnancy 2014. Patricia always makes me feel so special and comfortable. I recommend coming here to see Particia or Dr.Viruch. I had one other nurse practitioner here that i didn't care for so I requested who i want when I'd call. The staff have always helped me if i was in a rush to get to my sons school. This place is hands down the best care. Wait time can be a little long but well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Viruch is a horrible Doctor!!! Know your rights before you go see him!! He tried to deny me my medical records, tried to have me sign an informed consent without telling me what procedure I was having, and when I asked him why he wanted to do another procedure he got mad and said he wasn't going to explain anything to me. If he has a problem explaining his rational to patients he shouldn't be a doctor. Worst experience of my life!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Staff is horrible but Dr. Patricia is nice and helpful

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I love his clinic they are all very nice very helpful. I love how they explain everything that was happening and what i was going to feel. They truthly made my first pregnancy easy and not as scary. Everytime i felt sick they were just a phone call away and always had the correct answers for me. Dr. Viruch didnt deliver my baby because he was in vacation but he came the next day and checked me to make sure everything was fine, he really made me feel good:)

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I have personally never seen the actual MD. But I do see his nurse practitioner and all though she can be nice, she can be a real jerk as well. When I had taken my Fiance with me, she didn't even acknowledge that he was there and treated him extremely rude. This is our first pregnancy and I feel like I hate going to my appointments because I don't know how she will be that day. If this is your first pregnancy I would not recommend it because the staff is rude and Patricia is even worse. You wait an hour to see her, and you see your baby for literally 3 mins and she doesn't even ask you how you are doing.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

This is my first pregnancy and this office made it more of a stressful experience than a joyful one. I've experienced nothing but setbacks with appointments and unnecessary problems with their office. The staff are unprofessional and rude. I would stand at the reception window waiting to be helped while they sat text messaging on their cell phones and plainly ignored me. I had a UTI at the beginning of my pregnancy and I went in right away to get it treated seeing that it could cause many complications if not treated as soon as possible. The office FAILED to send out the urine sample for a culture and my condition ended up much more severe due to their immense lack of organization. I never once saw the doctor. The PA, Patty, was the only reason why I stayed as long as I did. I ended up switching doctors due to reoccurring issues and poor office structure. I definitely would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone, especially if it's your first pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Doctor Viruch is a very great doctor I would recommend Dr.Viruch I have heard the same from other people :) his worker in the office are very helpful and sweet.......

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

I was very unhappy with this MD. I am overweight, and when I came to him for OB services, I was treated as if I didn't deserve the same treatment as a skinnier person. First thing he mentioned to me was that no other doctor would take me at my size (I was about 280 at the time), and if I gained any weight, he would drop me. I would turn into a nervous wreck everytime my appointment came up. Why I didn't look for a new md? I was afraid of rejection because of the way he said that the other mds around wouldn't take me (I found this was incorrect when pregnant my 2nd time around). I also had asked up front what hospitals he was affiliated with, and preregistered at the hospital of my choice only to be told I had to go to another...he refused to go to the one I chose. I would NOT recommend him just based on my experience, but I have since heard others with similar experiences.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Health Net
Healthnet
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. " Horrible doctor ever and the staff is equally as bad. He was rude and disrespectful of my body, my size, as well as my personal choices to not be in a relat..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hello all, I love this place! The staff has always been friendly and Patricia is the only one I would see. I came here for my second pregnancy 2014. Patricia al..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Viruch is a horrible Doctor!!! Know your rights before you go see him!! He tried to deny me my medical records, tried to have me sign an informed consent wi..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor and patricia are nice but the staff are rude and make you feel not welcome"

May 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is horrible but Dr. Patricia is nice and helpful"

September 23, 2014