Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Esposito

A true doctor willing to help. I never felt rushed, he listens, and seems to genuinely care. This is what a doctor suppose to be , not one of those mills where you are just a number.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

DR ESPOSITO IS AN INCREDIBLE DOCTOR! HE HAS HELPED MY WIFE AND I VERY MUCH. I HAVE SEVERE NECK AND BACK PROBLEMS AND IN ONE OR TWO VISITS HE HAS ANSWER MORE QUESTIONS AND GIVEN ME MORE KNOWLEDGE THEN ALL THE OTHER DOCTORS, CHIROPRACTORS AND PHYSICAL THERAPIST I'VE EVER SEEN. I REALLY DON'T HAVE THE WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW GREAT IT IS TO HAVE SOMEONE YOU CAN TRUST THAT YOU KNOW HAS THE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE TO HELP. FYI HIS ADJUSTMENTS ARE GREAT (USES LITTLE MOTION WITH GREAT RESULTS). IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH WHO YOUR SEEING OR JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE NEW DEFINITELY GO SEE HIM. I'VE BEEN GOING FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW AND I APPRECIATE HIS HELP SO MUCH THAT I WILL BE SEARCHING THE INTERNET ALL DAY TO FIND SITES TO POST THIS REVIEW :)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012