Ratings for Dr. Gentil Salazar

there's something wrong at Salazar's Clinic, he asked me to pay $25 out of the pocket for only prescription! to refill my daughter's medication.. and we are seeing him every single month !!! he doesn't care about my daughter at all, he only cares about the$25 that he has no right to take it, I filled a complain against him and stop going there.. I am scared from these kind of doctors, I can't trust him anymore.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I don't know what was going on at this place. We waited months for an appointment, and when we finally got in, the doctor had some kind of clerk with him who was all the questions and typing on a computer. The doctor did not seem to be even listening. We asked for some privacy, and the doctor met with us alone. But there was no change. I'm not even sure he understands English at all, he did not respond to questions or comments, just sat there staring into space. He did not seem to comprehend what was going on. We left and refused to pay. Something is terribly wrong there.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

he has unlicensed Drs working for him.Including a Dr Trillos who is introducing herself as a Doctor as well the staff too, she is foreign and gives presciptions aundr his name much more younger than him , it looks something else

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011